To begin with, MEAN stands for MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular.JS (or Angular), and Node.JS. MEAN stack makes it possible for users to easily seamlessly switch between the server side and the client side. It eliminates the need for a third-party standalone server such as Apache for deploying the app and permits the developers to directly deploy the apps to the server. To further know about it, one can visit MEAN Stack Training Institute in Noida.
Components of MEAN Stack
Given below are the four components of MEAN Stack.
· MongoDB- It is a NoSQL document-based database which is suitable for most general purposes. It is written in C++ and it stores data in the key-value pair, using binary data type.
· Express.JS- This is a flexible web application framework that supports web applications and mobile applications. It is a mature framework that is useful in building single, multi-page, and hybrid web applications.
· Angular.JS- It comes with various powerful tools that facilitates cross-platform application development. It helps in making the development and testing process easier by introducing MVC architecture in the browser-based application.
Benefits of Using MEAN Stack
· Facilitates Effortless Swapping between Client and Server
· Allows Developers to Create a Simple and Open-Source Solution
· Comes With Various Open- Source Components
· It is a Time Saving and Resourceful Tool
· Ensures Maximum Flexibility and allows Developers to Quickly Add New Aspects