How to withdraw or move funds out of your Coinbase.com login app?
Those users who recently started to use Coinbase.com login, might not be aware of the different procedures that you need to undergo in order to carry out actions through it. One of the most important tasks that a user needs to undergo through his wallet is to move funds out of his wallet. If you do not know the procedure to do so, then you can follow the steps that are listed below.
As we know, this wallet can be used in two different ways i.e. through the app and through the Coinbase.com login extension, but our focus would be mainly on withdrawing funds through the wallet app.
In order to cash out your funds, there are a few things that you need to be ready with. For example, make sure that the wallet app you are using is updated and the selling option is available to you.
Terms and conditions to cash out from Coinbase.com login
- You can either sell your crypto for cash or undergo a bank transfer to your account.
- You also do not restrict any limit for cashing out funds
- Make sure that there is enough balance available in your wallet
- You also need to understand the fee that you will be charged for withdrawal
- Your cash may be put on hold for some time
Selling crypto for cash
- Get into your Coinbase.com login by opening the app
- Click on the "Sell" option present on the main screen
- After this, you need to choose the asset that you wish to sell off
- And then, enter the amount that you wish to sell
- Click on the "Preview sell" option
- Finally, click on "Sell now"
Now the withdrawn amount will be available in your cash balance.
Cashing out your funds
In case you wish to cash out your funds, you should link a payment method beforehand:
- Get into your Coinbase.com login and click on the balance available in the "Assets" section
- When the cash out tab opens, you need to enter the amount for withdrawal
- Click the "Continue" option and then click "Cash Out Now"
- You also need to select the "Preview Cash Out" option
To withdraw funds from your Coinbase.com login, you need to make sure that you have enough balance available in your wallet. Also, ensure that there are enough funds available to pay the transactional fee. Before you undergo this procedure, you need to ensure that you have linked a payment method with your account.