Power BI lets you analyze data and provide valuable information that assists corporate and business executives with better decision-making.
- Power BI is a Business Intelligence and a Data Visualization tool that lets you transform data from a variety of sources of data.
- A few of the essential Power BI tools are
- 1.) Power BI Desktop
- 2.) The Power Bi service
- 3.) Power BI Data Gateway
- 4.) Power BI Report Server
- 5) Power BI Mobile Apps
- Excel (.xlsx, Excel (.xlsx,) Excel, Comma Separated Value (.csv), Power BI Desktop (.pbi), and cloud-based databases, databases on premises are among the essential sources of information used by Power BI. Before beginning your learning, go through the Power BI Certification.
- The term "dataset" and Visualization Dashboard report Tiles are the essential terms employed within Power BI.
- Power BI was developed using Ruler and Dhers Netz, who are part of Microsoft's SQL Server Coverage Services group.
- 1.) Data Integration
- 2.) Data Processing
- 3.) Data Presentation is one of the most critical components of the Power BI architecture.
- Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View, Power Map, Power BI Service, Power BI QA, Data Management Gateway, and Data Catalog are essential components of the Power BI Dashboard.
- DAX can be described as a formula-driven programming language commonly referred to as (DAX) which can be used in conjunction with various visualization tools, such as Power BI.
- Power BI offers Complete Dashboards for analyzing data, whereas Tableau only offers Ad Hoc Analysis.
- One of the critical professionals using Power BI is PMO Portfolio and Project Managers, Business and Data Analysts, IT Team, IT Professional, and numerous others. To become a certified professional with Power BI, completing a course is recommended.
- The biggest drawback of Power Bi is that it will not accept files larger than 250MB, and the zip file is compressed by the data of the X-velocity in-memory database.