The latest report published by Fortune Business Insights states that the Electronic Shelf labels Market Size 2022 is expected to grow steadily in the coming years. The report illustrated latest insights into market drivers, restraints, risks and opportunities in the global market. The Electronic Shelf labels Market report shows the credible direction of the market in the coming years along with its estimates. A precise study aims to understand the market price. By analyzing the competitive landscape, the authors of the report have made excellent efforts to help the readers understand the key business strategies that large companies employ to maintain market stability.
Get Sample Research PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/102520
- The report highlights information on various segments at the global, regional, and country level.
- The report contains various details like market share, growth rate, product and their pricing by region/country.
- The report elucidates the market dynamics that are expected to drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.
- The report encompasses the details in relation to application, distribution channel, product type, business strategies, etc.
- The report also covers the COVID-19 impact on the prospected market.
Companies Profiled in the Global Electronic Shelf labels Market:
- NZ Electronic Shelf Labelling Ltd. (Kapiti, New Zealand)
- Cest Co., Ltd. (Daegu, South Korea)
- Teraoka Seiko Co., Ltd (Tokyo, Japan)
- Opticon Sensors Europe B.V. (Hoofddorp, Netherlands)
- Displaydata Limited (United Kingdom)
- Pricer AB (Sweden)
- TroniTAG GmbH (Isselburg, Germany)
- Diebold Nixdorf, Inc. (Ohio, United States)
- M2COMM (Hsinchu, Taiwan)
- LG Innotek (South Korea)
- E Ink Holdings Inc. (Hsinchu, Taiwan)
- Altierre Corporation (San Francisco, United States)
- Zhejiang Hanshow Technology Co., Ltd (Jiaxing, China)
- SES-imagotag (France)
- Retail Solutions Pro DBA (Florida, United States)
- Solum ESL (Hesse, Germany)
The global electronic shelf label (ESL) market size is projected to reach USD 2,857.6 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 20.8% during the forecast period. Increasing deployment of ESL solutions in retail stores is expected to the prime growth driver for this market, shares Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “Electronic Shelf Label Market Size, Share COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (LCD based and E-paper based), By Technology (Vendor Facing Technology and Consumer-Facing Technology), By End-use Industry (Hypermarket/ Supermarket, Non-food Retail Stores, Specialty Stores, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. Electronic shelf label systems have been proven to elevate the efficiency in retail stores as these systems enable optimized buying and check-out processes, streamlining of e-commerce activities, smart management of stock, and reduction in labor costs. This emerging trend has opened wide opportunities for market players. For example, in 2019, a US-based retail company, Kroger, partnered with Microsoft to develop EDGE (Enhanced Display for Grocery Environment) shelf, a proprietary technology that displays from every aisle and shelf in a store using sensors equipped with the Internet of Things (IoT) technology.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
This study specially analyses the impact of Covid-19 epidemic on the Cognitive Cloud Computing, covering the source restraint analysis, impact assessment to the Cognitive Cloud Computing market size growth rate in several scenarios, and the measures to be undertaken by Cognitive Cloud Computing companies in response to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
- What are the key driving factors for the growth of the Electronic Shelf labels Market Tools?
- What are the top players operating in the Electronic Shelf labels Market Tools?
- What segments are covered in the Electronic Shelf labels Market Tools report?
- How can I get a sample report/company profiles for the Electronic Shelf labels Market Tools?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
Phone: US:+1 424 253 0390, UK: +44 2071 939123, APAC: +91 744 740 1245