IVF, or in vitro fertilization, is a method of assisting a woman in becoming pregnant. It occurs in a laboratory when a human egg is fertilized with sperm. The Best IVF Center in Noida is .
Things You Should Know About IVF:
Benefits of IVF:
· You Have Control over the Timeline: Because of the realities of career development and unique life circumstances, you may only have a limited amount of time to focus on growing your family. In such cases, eggs or embryos can be cryopreserved until the right time comes. You can use this option once you've determined the best time to become pregnant.
· Increased Chances of Having a Healthy Child: Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) on the embryo before it is transferred to the woman's uterus is an option for hopeful parents who use IVF. There are two kinds of them: PGT-A (preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy) and PGT-M (preimplantation genetic testing for multiples) (preimplantation genetic testing for monogenetic defects). PGT-A examines the embryo for an abnormal range of chromosomes. When there is a risk for a specific inherited genetic condition, such as cystic fibrosis or Tay-Sachs disease, PGT-M is performed.
The Drawbacks of IVF:
· A failed IVF cycle is possible: IVF is not guaranteed to be successful, and patients frequently require more than one cycle of treatment before they are successful. This varies from woman to woman, and a fertility specialist will give a lot of correct and customized probability of success. It is critical to be realistic but optimistic about one's chances of success.
· There could be side effects and risks: As a medical treatment, IVF has a low risk of developing side effects, the most serious of which is a severe ovarian hyper-stimulation syndrome (OHSS). Fortunately, the use of fewer or no drugs in natural and mild IVF cycles reduces or eliminates the already low risk of developing unwanted risk of OHSS. CREATE Fertility is concerned about the possibility of side effects.
· Pregnancy with multiples: In IVF treatments, more than one embryo is frequently placed back into the uterus, increasing the likelihood of multiple pregnancies; approximately 20-30% of IVF pregnancies result in multiple pregnancies. Multiple pregnancies do pose health risks to both the mother and the baby: there is an increased risk of premature labor, miscarriage, the need for a cesarean section, stillbirth, and infant health problems with multiple pregnancies. To avoid the risks of multiple pregnancies, all fertility clinics must have strict single embryo transfer policies in place.
IVF can be a successful method of treating infertility in women aged 40-45. The IVF Cost in NOIDA ranges between Rs 2.5 lakhs to Rs 4 lakhs. Our findings indicate that the treatment regimen used in this study results in a relatively high pregnancy rate in both groups. The rate of abnormal fertilization was comparable in both groups. However, evidence of a higher pregnancy rate in ICSI cycles remains hazy, and more research is needed.