The festival is the perfect time to experiment with your fashion. You can wear oversized shirts, dresses and belt bags around your waist.
You should choose clothing that you can wash easily if necessary. The best option is to wear a crop-top or tee shirt with a tie front.
1. Mini SkirtMini skirts make an excellent festival outfit option, provided they are worn with comfortable tops and sturdy shoes - avoid strappy sandals which might slip off in the heat, wear rain boots to protect from mud, rain and spilled drinks, as well as bring bandanas for protection if attending beach or desert festivals.
For a more modern, effortless look, wear your mini skirt with a classic black pump and oversized dad jacket. The round necked tee is also a good option. For a feminine twist, add nude pointed shoes.
2. White Silky BottomWhile it may seem silly at first to spend money on a festival outfit when you are trudging through mud to drink warm beer and wait in a long line, getting the right look can make a huge difference to your overall experience. Ailbhe Malone of Strategist magazine says you don't have break the bank when creating your festival ensemble.
She says that she is eyeing the white silky Sark blouse as a cool-girl essential at a fraction its Whistles cost. She notes it would pair well with an open vest in a West Side Story style.
Jiaras believes cargo trousers will be an essential piece for festival goers this year, noting their flattering fit and "hugging your figure." These versatile pieces can be worn with sandals and a T-shirt to create a classic festival look, or you can add an edge and layer up chunky jewelry while wearing bandanas.
3. White and Gold Heart BootsFashionistas looking forward to an incredible summer music festival experience have no better opportunity to express themselves than at this season. From boho to 90s, you can be yourself at music festivals!
When it comes to choosing concert attire, comfort always comes first. Comfort is paramount when choosing concert attire.
This pair of white and gold-colored cowgirl boots will make a statement at any festival this summer, whether it is the arts festival, music festival or sports festival. They look adorable with denim shorts and a black tank. This classic leather Western belt is eye-catching in its own way. Wear it on your jeans or over a shirt to complete the perfect festival outfit.
4. SunglassesJiaras likes to add a little humor to her festival outfits with eyewear that stands apart. "Funky eyewear can help conceal the fact that I have only slept a total of 24 hours over 24 days and screamed 'one last tune' ever since dawn!" She explains.
She recommends including a belt bag (also referred to as a bum bag or waist bag) in your festival gear, saying these accessories can be particularly handy during hot or rainy events. They're designed to hold essentials without weighing you down while leaving both hands free for stage hopping or dodging large crowds of people at water coolers.
Other sunnies worth taking along to music festivals this year should reflect 2022 runway trends, like Y2K-inspired twists on classic aviators and wayfarers as well as cat-eye styles and logo-covered frames.
5. Belt BagYou'll want to look great at music fests, but practicality is just as important. Your outfits and behavior are likely to be the focus of YouTube clips featuring the festival fail army.
The perfect place to keep your essentials such a phone, wallet or keys is a belt pouch. Not too large or bulky, it fits neatly under a hoodie or over your mini skirt for easy portability.
You can also choose a lightweight cagoule or poncho to protect yourself from the heat and rain. Avoid those made of materials such as suede, leather, or fur, because they won't hold up to heat, humidity, and spilled beverages. Opt for a hoodie with a zipper closure that can be easily worn over your shoulders.
6. Pink BandanaFestivals are the perfect place to test out your style and have fun. Festival fashion lets you push the boundaries and have fun. Wear fishnets with an oversized denim shirtdress or kimono-style cardigans with mega-ripped Jeans.
Pink bandanas make for versatile accessories and can add some fun to your outfit. Pink, a color without associations to crime or gangs but with feminine appeal, can add country charm and femininity to any outfit. Use it for a scarf around your neck, to tie hair back or create flower crowns. You could even use it to decorate a backpack.
These festival outfits will suit any occasion: festival outfits 2 piece