Kaspersky is the best antivirus software for windows that shields and protects your PC from malware and online threats. Accordingly, it gives safe riding on the Internet. It additionally guarantees data security. Accordingly, you can introduce the Kaspersky antivirus software on your PC. Nonetheless, most clients report that they get Kaspersky Installation Error 27300 during Kaspersky AV installation.
Reasons for Kaspersky Installation Error 27300
- An obsolete device driver.
- Issues with the Internet connection.
- Fragmented loading of the Kaspersky Anti-Virus program.
- A contention between the antivirus and the Windows operating system.
- Corrupt registry entries can likewise cause this issue.
- Undesirable files can likewise cause this mistake, impeding the installation process.
Methods to Fix Error 27300 when Installing Kaspersky Antivirus in Windows?
Methods 1: Update your Windows 10 installation
- Open Windows settings by squeezing the Windows + I keys.
- Tap Updates and security.
- Tap Check for Updates.
Method 2: Remove conflicting antivirus programs
- Press Ctrl+R on from keyword to hard refresh window.
- Type "Appwiz.CPL" and press Enter.
- Find the clashing antivirus software that you need to uninstall.
- Right-click on it and select Uninstall. You can likewise click Uninstall at the first spot on the list.
- Follow the directions on the screen and complete the uninstallation of the software.
- Whenever completed, restart your PC.
Method 3: Disable digital signature verification for drivers
- Tap the Start menu, then click Power.
- Hold down the Shift key and Tap Restart.
- Hang tight for the restart to show the advance boot menu.
- Press F7 when you are gotten some information about boot mode.
- Your framework will boot with computerized signature confirmation disabled.
Method 4: Restart the Computer in Safe Mode
One more viable technique to fix the Kaspersky installation error code 27300 is by running the PC in Safe mode. To do this, you ought to following these steps here:
- You, first and foremost, ought to shut down the PC.
- Then, press the Esc key from the keyword.
- Presently, you will see the 'Safe Mode' choice. Click on it and restart the PC.
Subsequent to restarting the PC, you ought to check in the event that the blunder has been fixed or not.
Additional Method: Remove the Unwanted App
Once in a while, a portion of the utilizations of your PC struggle with the Operating System and cause the Kaspersky error 27300 . Thus, you can fix this issue by uninstalling such conflicting software from PC.
You can uninstall the unwanted applications from the Control Panel by playing out similar advances expressed in the past techniques.
Fix Error 27300 with Kaspersky Customer Support
Presently, now is the right time to finish this post. In this blog, we have made sense of a few simple methods to fix the Kaspersky installation error 27300. In the event that, the above methods are not working to fix this issue, You can contact Kasperky antivirus customer support team for immediate help to resolve Kaspersky antivirus issues.