How Does It Work?
Using a simple and real-time application via a web enabled devices such as a laptop, tablet, or mobile device, the customer the EZPAY Advantage application. Basic information such as name, address, birth date, social security number, and limited employment information are captured and submitted to SPS for underwriting.
Markets We Serve
EZPAY Advantage supports a variety of industries and business. Here is a growing list where EZPAY Advantage is being used to help business grow and support their customers:
- Appliance Sales & Repair
- Automotive Parts / Tires / Rims & Installation
- Car Dealer Parts % Service
- Funeral Homes & Services
- Furniture / Bedding / Mattresses
- Home Improvement Retail / Lawn & Garden Appliances
- New / Used Scooters and ATV Dealer Sales
- Recreational & Sporting Equipment
- Transmission Repair
- Vocational Training
The customer selects which payment option is best for them. They are then be presented with an agreement to accept, requested to enter their debit card information which ill be used for the down payment and scheduled payments. The transaction is then complete! The purchase agreement will be emailed to the customer for their records and SPS funds the businesses bank account in three business days. It’s that simple.
Simplicity for Shoppers!
- Less than perfect credit is okay!
- Applications can be pre-approved with exact buying power
- Multiple payment terms
- Apply in store or in the comfort of their home
- Text and email notices provided throughout the application process
For larger businesses and processing platforms and eCommerce merchants who have a need for an integrated solution, SPS can provide an Application Programming Interface (“API”) for direct host to host processing to our fully redundant authorization systems. SPS’ technology staff will work with the business to provide assistance, answer questions on the API, coordinate testing, and certify the application is ready for deployment.