Setup HP Printer using 123.HP Setup
Call us at +1-800-673-8163. Our award-winning, team is available 24/7 to help you with any assistance required to set up your HP printer setup.
Here is the Information about the Setup HP Printer using 123.HP Setup. HP 123 printer is one of the advanced printers used for printing several documents required for work. To configure 123.hp.com/setup on your device, computer, or phone, you must download the appropriate driver of your HP printer. It can be easily done by choosing the correct printer before downloading the drivers.
Here are the Steps for Setup HP Printer using 123.HP Setup:
- List of all models of HP printer. Choose the appropriate model to download the drivers.
- Confirm that the HP printer is switched on at the time set up and is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as with the system. Enable the Wi-Fi button for the printer to discover it on the network.
- Examine the firewall settings before beginning with the set-up to ensure that the Firewall is not blocking the printer driver.
Step by Step Information about 123 HP Setup
Here are some different ways to connect an HP printer to the router:
- Firstly, switch on your wireless printer, and use the touch screen display to set up the HP printer in a wireless manner
- From the touch screen, click the setup button and choose the network option from the main menu
- Choose the wireless network setup wizard from the network menu. HP printer will navigate for the wireless router’s network. Choose your network from the list.
- Type the WPA/WEA passphrase for the network and then click done. Now, choose Okay to confirm the settings. Click Okay again to print the wireless test report.
- Now your HP printer is set up on your device
- Finally, download and install the printer driver 123.hp.com setup page to complete the process.
How to Download and Install HP Printer drivers for Windows PC
Here are the Steps for Download and Install HP Printer drivers for Windows PC
- Switch on your HP Printer to start the setup
- Connect the HP Printer to the router, if you are not aware of it, go through the steps mentioned previously.
- Now visit the HP.com official website and download the HP printer drivers you are operating
- After completing the download, move to the folder where drivers are saved. Give double-click on the driver and follow the simple steps to go through the on-screen instructions process to configure system drivers.
- After completing the configuration process, go through these steps for adding the printer to your System
- Move to the Control Panel, and press on the Device and Printer option
- On the next prompt window, press on the Add Printer at the top right corner
- When you select the Add Printer option, you will look at a tab from where you can choose your printer and then press on the Next to carry on
- Wait for a few times to connect HP wireless printer with the system
- Lastly, your HP wireless printer setup is completed on Windows.
How to Download and Install HP Printer drivers for macOS
Here are the Steps for Download and Install HP Printer drivers for macOS:
- Firstly, confirm the printer is switched on
- Make Connection HP printer with the available routers nearby
- Download your printer’s driver from HP official website for the Mac Operating system
- After the driver is downloaded, give a double-click on it to start the installation process
- After the installation, continue the next step for adding on the printer in Mac
- Move to the Apple menu, and select System and Preference
- Now press on the Printers and Scanners option
- Press the + sign present on the left-hand side corner
- The next screen will appear with your printer model. Choose now and press the Add button to complete the 123 HP setup on your Mac.
How to connect HP Printer to a Phone
Here are the Steps to connect HP Printer to a Phone:
- Firstly, ensure that printer hardware is in working condition
- Make sure that the mobile device and the printer are using the same Wi-Fi network
- Now download the HP ePrint app on your mobile phone
- Next, select the data usage preference on your mobile and press the Done option
- Now the Home Display on your mobile phone will prompt a window. Select the Grant Permission for the Setup and also add your email account
- Now go ahead with the instructions on the screen to easily open the file you wish to print
- Now access the HP ePrint app to print any document or file
- Press on the File
- Now move to the File folder and select the document to print
- Lastly, the process is completed. Now connect the HP printer to the mobile setup.
After reading out the above steps, you can set up an HP printer on various devices. If you can’t do it, you must dial toll-free +1-800-673-8163 to fix it immediately. Once you are completed with the process, you must access and check the HP printer on your system.