Global Dental Implants and Abutment Systems Market to reach US$ 0.8 BN by 2031, driven by the rising prevalence of dental disorders and biocompatible 3D printed Dental Implant Abutment Systems: Global Insight Services
New York, November 2022: According to a new research study by Global Insight Services (GIS), the Dental Implants and Abutment Systems market is expected to grow rapidly over the next 10 years to reach a value of more than US$ 0.8 billion by 2031.
An abutment is the metal component that serves as the foundation for the crown (fake tooth) in dental implant surgery. It only serves as a connector, with one end attached to the jawbone and the crown fitted on the other. As a result, a dental bridge may require replacement every (5 to 15) years. According to the ACP (American College of Prosthodontists), there are over 3,500 prosthodontic residents and prosthodontists in the United States, approximately 40 million Americans do not have any teeth, and 120 million people in the United States lack at least one tooth.
Request Sample Pages of this Research Report
Global Dental Implants and Abutment Systems market: Market Drivers and Trends
The rising prevalence of dental disorders among people all over the world is the primary driver of the industry’s growth. Dental implants are one of the most commonly used treatments for tooth loss. As a result of demographic changes, particularly an ageing population, the market is expected to grow. Material quality advancements, such as allergy-free nature, biocompatibility, and natural appearance, have increased patient acceptance of dental implants and abutment systems.
Furthermore, biocompatible 3D printed Dental Implant Abutment Systems are the upcoming technological advancements. These applications are quickly gaining popularity all over the world. It is expected to grow exponentially in the future, accelerating the global dental implant abutment systems market’s growth. Therefore all the mentioned factors will contribute to the market expansion.
Global Dental Implants and Abutment Systems market: Market Restraints and Challenges
The rising cost of dental implants and insufficient reimbursement may hinders the Dental Implants and Abutment Systems market expansion. As the there is a scarcity in the resources, the cost of materials are skyrocketing day by day. The major materials used for abutment are titanium, zirconium, and other materials as such are becoming expensive enough to afford a dental implant.
Furthermore, there is also a decrease in reimbursements for the treatment that a patient receives. People prefer dental implant abutment systems to any other type of dental treatment when considering the long-term benefits. However, insurance companies prefer not to reimburse that amount and include numerous clauses or regulations. All the aforementioned factors further restrict the market’s growth.
Global Dental Implants and Abutment Systems market Report Findings
The stock/pre-fabricated abutment systems segment is likely to hold the major share of the market in 2021
Based on type, it is segmented into stock/pre-fabricated abutment systems, and custom abutment systems. The stock/pre-fabricated abutment systems segment is expected to be the largest segment with a revenue of 300.1 million USD in the Dental Implants and Abutment Systems Market in 2021. These systems are less expensive and simpler to operate. They have advanced mechanical properties and are highly biocompatible. Such factors are propelling this segment’s growth.
The pre-mill segment is likely to hold the major share of the market in 2021
Based on application, the market is bifurcated into pre-mill, and CAD/CAM. The ‘Pre-mill’ segment dominated the market because of its higher efficiency, lower cost, and rising popularity among users, in 2021. Digital technologies are increasingly being used in dentistry, with pre-mill applications ranging from diagnosis to implant design, manufacturing, and placement. On the other hand, the CAD/CAM segment, is the fastest-growing Applications segment.
The dental clinics segment is likely to hold the major share of the market in 2021
Based on end-user, the Dental Implants and Abutment Systems Market is segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, and others. Among these with a revenue of USD 883.13 million in 2021, the Dental Clinics segment dominated the market. The growing number of dental clinics in emerging markets, like Europe and North America all contribute to segmental growth in the market.
The North America region is accounted for the majority of market share in 2021
Region-wise, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The North America is dominating in the Dental Implants and Abutment Systems Market with 487.13 million USD. The primary reasons driving the development of this region are the growing senior population and the rising prevalence of dental surgeries. The rising prevalence of dental disorders in North America is expected to open up new opportunities in the dental implant abutment systems market. Another factor driving demand in the North American dental implant abutment systems market is the increasing adoption of CAD/CAM technology for dental implants. Its cost-effective and relatively simple solution could aid the technology’s market penetration.
Have a question for our analyst
key players studied in the global Dental Implants and Abutment Systems market are Adin Global (Israel), Bioconcept Co., Ltd (China), Cortex Dental (Israel), Ditron Dental (Israel), Dynamic Abutment Solutions (Spain), Glidewell Laboratories (US), Institut Straumann AG (Switzerland), Nobel Biocare Services AG (Switzerland), Zest Dental Solutions (US), and Zimmer Biomet (US).
Global Dental Implants and Abutment Systems market: Recent Developments
· In June 2022, ZimVie Inc. announced the launch of the new, FDA-cleared T3 PRO Tapered Implant and Encode Emergence Healing Abutment in the United States.
· In February 2022, Zest Dental Solutions introduced “LOCATED R-TX” abutments for its cost-effective and versatile LOCATOR overdenture implants. R-TX, the next generation of LOCATOR abutments, provides increased durability as well as exceptional ease of use and flexibility.
· In October 2021, Zest Dental Solutions has collaborated with Smile Source to launch ClariSmile Whitening products. This ClariSmile whitening product suite includes all-in-one take-home syringe refills and a Whitening Speed Kit. This initiative is viewed as a cost-effective technique that will help to build patient confidence.
· On February 2021, Zimmer Biomet announced its formation of a new publicly-traded company called “NewCo,” which increases its focus on meeting the needs of dental patients worldwide and is expected to deliver enormous value to stakeholders worldwide.
Global Dental Implants and Abutment Systems market Report Coverage
· The report offers a comprehensive quantitative as well as qualitative analysis of the current global Dental Implants and Abutment Systems market outlook and estimations from 2021 to 2031, which helps to recognize the prevalent opportunities.
· A thorough analysis of market trends and restraints is provided.
· Region-wise, as well as country-wise conditions, are broadly evaluated in this report.
· The forecasts in this report are made by examining the recent trends along with future global Dental Implants and Abutment Systems market potential from 2021 to 2031 in terms of revenue.
· Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, COVID-19 impact analysis, Russia-Ukraine war impact, and PESTLE analysis of the global Dental Implants and Abutment Systems market are also analyzed.
· Major players in the market are profiled in this report and their key developmental strategies are studied in detail. This will provide an insight into the competitive landscape of the global vacuum bearing industry.
Global Dental Implants and Abutment Systems market Segmentation
· Stock/Pre-Fabricated Abutment Systems
· Custom Abutment Systems
· Dental Clinics
· North America
· The U.S.
· Rest of Europe
· Asia Pacific
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Rest of the World
· Latin America
· Middle East
· Dynamic Abutment Solutions (Spain)
· Institut Straumann AG (Switzerland)