Have you ever thought about converting your website into an app? It is so easy with WebViewGold. You can Convert Web Application to Mobile App without any hassle and become available for your mobile users as well. All you need to do is to enter the basic details and Convert Website into Android App. So no coding or special knowledge is needed at your end. The best thing about it is that you don’t have to invest so much money and time to develop an app. WebViewGold uses the latest technology to convert your website to mobile application.
WebViewGold is a reliable and popular source to Convert Web Application to Mobile App. It is a 100% complete full app template where you need to follow every step to reach the stunning results. If you are interested in turning your website into an Android app, then you need to have latest Android Studio. For iOS, however, you should have the latest Xcode app (it will run on your own Mac). Once your iOS or Android app is created, you will also want to submit it to an App Store or Play Store respectively. That’s where you need to have a developer account from Google and Apple.
There are a lot of interesting features to discover at WebViewGold and you will also come across many excellent comments and feedback online. Those who used WebViewGold templates consider this platform a perfect source to Convert Website into Android App. The reasons why this website differs from the rest are a lot.
- WebViewGold app template is 100% responsive.
- It is suitable for many mobile devices no matter their dimension.
- Exceptional performance and smooth running apps.
- No matter what type of table or smartphone your clients use, your app will look and work smoothly.
Simply use WebViewGold app template and you’ll enjoy several benefits:
- You can easily select to display your launch screen image until the web app is loaded. When loading your content, you can decide to display a native loading spinner. You can also open specific or all external website links in your main app view or an additional In-App-Browser tab or the iOS/Android System Browser.
- Another great benefit is that you can change your web app experience by using CSS style classes when you have access on the app. You will have the chance to change the native status bar color of iOS and Android. You can be sure your app performance will be improved in no time at all due to the built-in cache mechanism.
- With the help of WebViewGold, all cookies can be saved. Users will also have a nice chance to use the Image, PDF, ePub, Documents, and Music Downloader API and then save these files to their mobile storage.
- If the user is offline, you can opt for the innovative switch mode and use a local HTML folder. You can opt for a remote URL if the user is online. Therefore, your users will have smooth experience even if they are offline.
Do not ignore the importance of having a mobile app. Use WebViewGold and have your mobile representation!