PyNet Labs has designed a combination of two courses i.e. Cisco Nexus and Cisco ACI Training. This training will take you through deploying, configuring and managing Cisco Nexus Switches using NX-OS and in ACI mode both.
The significant training outcomes of the Nexus + ACI training are,
- Candidates will have skills to configure and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in NX-OS and ACI mode,
- Skills to connect the Cisco ACI fabric to external networks and services,
- Fundamental understanding of Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) integration.
- Gaining hands-on practice on implementing key capabilities such as fabric discovery, policies, connectivity, VMM integration, and more.
The instructor-led DCACI training with PyNet Labs comes with additional lab accessibility that helps candidates study for the DCACI exam step-by-step. The training curriculum is aligned with Cisco's Certification modules and follows Cisco's DCACI training program structure. Our comprehensive training ensures both theoretical as well as practical knowledge relevant to the world of networking technologies.
- Instructor-led training by Mr. Abhijit Bakale for 48 Hours
- Complete Nexus + DCACI 300-620 certification content will be covered during the training.
- It is a virtual live training where students will be allowed to ask their doubts live.
- The total training duration is of 48 Hours.
- Unlimited Online lab access
- We will make sure students have lab access during the class/right after class.
- After class Doubt solving in a private telegram group - Lifetime.
- Recordings of every class will be made available with lifetime accessibility.
- PyNet Labs certificate with a unique certificate number to validate your training
- Language to be followed for training – English
For More Information Visit - https://www.pynetlabs.com/cisco-nexus-dc-aci/